Terms and Conditions
Salamander Pumped Shower Systems Limited
Online Spares Shop & General Sales - TERMS & CONDITIONS
If you have any suggestions or comments please email us at email@example.com
Please note that we accept orders for delivery within the UK & Ireland only through our online shop.
- Purchasing - Making a purchase could not be easier. Just browse our online shop, and click on any items that you wish to buy and add them to the shopping cart. After you have finished your selection, click on "Order" and you will be asked a few details that we will need confirmation on to satisfy the order. We accept Visa, Visa Debit, Visa Electron, Maestro & MasterCard. Payment is taken in full at time of ordering through our secure payment system. Please note should any items be out of stock or be discontinued we will contact you and either offer an alternative or a full/partial refund where necessary.
- Shipping & Handling - Deliveries will usually be via Royal Mail or by our courier agents Interlink. Standard shipping rates charged will vary and confirmation of our shipping costs will be advised at checkout on our online spares shop. Standard delivery items will be shipped (UK & Ireland only) within 2-5 working days (Monday to Friday only). Some items may have the option of next day delivery, which would come at an additional cost.
- VAT Charges - The current applicable rate of 20% VAT is charged on the price of goods and (P&P) Post & Packaging. Our VAT number is GB 694 5589 69
- Credit Card Security - All transactions on the Salamander Pumped Shower Systems Ltd Spares Shop are handled via Sage Pay. Please refer to www.sagepay.com for details of their security policy. To ensure that your credit, debit, charge card is not being used without your consent, we will validate name, address and other personal information supplied by you during the order process. By accepting these terms and conditions you consent to such checks being made. You can rest assured that this is done only to confirm your identity, that a credit check is not performed and that your credit rating will be unaffected. All information provided by you will be treated securely and strictly in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
- Availability - All goods offered are subject to availability and Salamander Pumped Shower Systems Ltd reserves the right to withdraw any item without notice. Occasionally we will sell out of an item of stock and may receive orders before we can update the website. If you order an item that is out of stock we will inform you as soon as possible to offer a refund or an alternative item. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- Our Guarantee - All of our products come with a 30 day guarantee, except for Anti-Vibration Couplers & RCM Units which, will come with a 1 year guarantee from the date of purchase. Pumps come with a standard 2 year guarantee (warranty).
Please be advised. Salamander Pumps shall be under no obligation whatsoever where a pump has a valid warranty to repair or replace equipment which, shall have been misused, tampered with, modified/altered in any way without the consent in writing of the company or if any accessory or component shall have been replaced or by a type not specified by the company or if the equipment is incorrectly installed, operated or used other than as described in the instruction manual or if any servicing or repair of the equipment shall have been carried out otherwise than by an authorised company dealer, appointed by the company. The company’s liability under this warranty is limited to the said repairs or replacement only and shall under no circumstances extend to any financial loss or damage including consequential losses alleged to have been suffered by the claimant. Please refer to the pumps Warranty & Installation guide for further details. If you need to contact us, please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org alternatively, you can phone on 0191 5162002 on option 1 or fax us on 0191 548 4445 or write to us at: Salamander Pumped Shower Systems Ltd, Unit 2c, Colima Avenue, Enterprise Park West, Sunderland, Tyne & Wear, SR5 3XE. Salamander reserves the right to decline any claims, such as replacement, repair or other claims after the 30 day guarantee period has ended.
- Returns Policy, Cancelling Order & Refunds
Cancelling - All order cancellations must be confirmed in writing to email@example.com or via fax (0191 548 4445). You have the right to cancel your order from the moment the order is placed and starts 14 days from the day you receive your goods.
Returning An Order & Refunds – In order to return goods, please contact our sales department, who will raise the necessary (RMA) Returns Material Authorisation paperwork, on telephone 0191 5162002 or at firstname.lastname@example.org Please ensure to quote your sales order number. We ask you to return the goods in their original condition with the product packing unopened and securely wrapped. Salamander Pumps have the right to refuse to cancel an order where the item has been received, removed from its packaging or seal has been broken. You must also pay the postage for returning the goods. You will only be refunded the cost of the goods and the initial cost of shipping the goods to you in the same method as the original payment was made. If payment of the goods is not made it will be deducted from the value of the refund. If the goods are not returned after cancellation, they will be collected at your expense. For cancelled orders, refunds will be made within 14 days of cancellation. Where goods have already been received by the customer, refunds will be issued within 14 days of Salamander receiving the goods back. Goods which are ‘made to order’ such as a Salamander Pumps, will generally not be accepted for return unless faulty, so it is advisable to ensure require the pump and purchase the right one. Pumps purchased in error may be accepted for return, in instances where exchanging or upgrading to the correct pump. Additional costs may apply. This does not affect your statutory rights.
Faulty Goods – all goods sent out are quality checked before dispatch. If you find goods to be faulty, we would ask you to first contact us for advice and then return the goods for inspection within 30 days. Once you contact us we will raise the relevant returns (RMA) paperwork for you. When returning the goods please include a copy of the RMA paperwork provided in with the item(s), failure to include this paperwork could result in a delay of issuing you with a replacement or a refund whichever is applicable. Ensure to wrap the parcel securely and return it to the address below. We suggest using Royal Mail Recorded delivery to send the goods as we cannot accept responsibility for goods lost in transit to us. Your statutory rights are not affected
If a refund is made, it will be done by the same method you used to pay the original transaction. Any faulty goods will need to be inspected by the manufacturer before we take any action. If you have any queries or questions please phone (Monday to Friday, 8.30am-5pm – closed on bank holidays), Fax 0191 548 4445 or email email@example.com or write to our Sales Department at:
Salamander Pumped Shower Systems Ltd
Unit 2c, Colima Avenue
Enterprise Park West
Tyne & Wear
Salamander Pumped Shower Systems Ltd (Registered in England, company number 2778382) is a wholly owned subsidiary of Davidson Holdings Limited (Registered in England, company number 04970157)